Illusionarium on NCL Getaway

nicsmama649

Does anyone know if the illusionarium show is really loud? I was thinking of taking my 7 yr old son but sometimes he gets scared of loud noises. I think he would enjoy the magic show but I dont want to spend the money on tickets and he ends up covering his ears the whole time.

Does anyone know if the illusionarium show is really loud? I was thinking of taking my 7 yr old son but sometimes he gets scared of loud noises. I think he would enjoy the magic show but I dont want to spend the money on tickets and he ends up covering his ears the whole time.

I saw this back in March. I don't remember it being very loud. I do remember lots of flashing lights and smoke.

Not too loud. Remember to line up early (60+min before show time). Doors open 30 minutes before show and seating is first come first serve. Havens guest will be seated first via a side door.

There was an earlier post that indicated that the Illusionarium ended on the Getaway on September 18, 2016.

You may want to check with NCL.

I don't think this rumor was true. Last week I booked my Illusionarium experience for my Dec. 26th cruise.

I guess the acts must rotate. 1 of the acts that was in the show in March when I went was on the tv show AMerica's got Talent and ended up getting 2nd.

They have 6 month contracts. Which is good. That way, you could see it again, on a later cruise, and it will be fresh. We saw those mentalists when we saw Illusionairium, but they weren't called the Clairvoyants then.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

How did you manage to book the Illusionarium please? It's probably the only thing that is a must see for us on the cruise and if I can book it in advance that would be great.

When you're within 90 days( 100 days if you're in a suite) of your cruise, you can book it. It's in the entertainment section, when you log into account, and go to your cruise.

How did you manage to book the Illusionarium please? It's probably the only thing that is a must see for us on the cruise and if I can book it in advance that would be great.

From the reviews I've been reading you should also go to the Million dollar quartet. We also really enjoyed Burn the floor when we were on the ship last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Mr and Mrs C, I'll try to check them out. I haven't been given much info really and I find the NCL web site to be poor to navigate.

I'm hoping that I'll be sent more information when I make the final payment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Mr and Mrs C, I'll try to check them out. I haven't been given much info really and I find the NCL web site to be poor to navigate.

I'm hoping that I'll be sent more information when I make the final payment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You will get more info on cruise critic then NCL!

I like to read the dallies on here then decide what I'm doing before I go so I can get as much in as possible.

When you're within 90 days( 100 days if you're in a suite) of your cruise, you can book it. It's in the entertainment section, when you log into account, and go to your cruise.

Do you have to prepay? And what if you have a SDP? Will the system recognize that and charge you the lower price?

Our 4 y/o grandson LOVED this show! He is a little "reserved" usually, and I was concerned that it would be a little "over his head", but the show had something for everyone.

There is so much going on through the whole show that your son probably will not even notice any loud moments.