Premium Oceanview Golden Princess

noddy54

We have booked a guarantee Premium Ocean View cat 05 on the Golden Princess for the Hawaii cruise Brisbane - Sydney August 2017

As there are only 2 of these cabins S702 & S704 in the whole ship the changes of getting one is pretty slim.

Has anybody else booked these cabins on a guarantee and have been given another cabin? if so what type of cabin did you get.

Noddy

We have booked a guarantee Premium Ocean View cat 05 on the Golden Princess for the Hawaii cruise Brisbane - Sydney August 2017

As there are only 2 of these cabins S702 & S704 in the whole ship the changes of getting one is pretty slim.

Has anybody else booked these cabins on a guarantee and have been given another cabin? if so what type of cabin did you get.

Noddy

If I had one of those cabins, I would have it marked 'no upgrade'. They are absolutely beautiful with floor to ceiling windows, marble bath. They actually cost more than a balcony room.

The Premium Oceanview cabin on the Golden was listed as a "Guarantee" booking and still is, so we could not just book it.

We would love to have one of the cabins, but we don't know how many people have put them on guarantee and only two bookings can get them

Just wondering what the next option would be, probably a balcony cabin any where on the ship. That's fine with us, but we would have loved one of the others

Noddy

• 4 weeks later...
I booked S702 for our upcoming cruise on 30th December, it was an option to book outright but I did book over 12 months ago

HI

Cabin S704 came available the other night so I managed to book it. Would you kindly please let me know how you liked S702.

Thanks

Noddy

HI

Cabin S704 came available the other night so I managed to book it. Would you kindly please let me know how you liked S702.

Thanks

Noddy

Thats great as the chance of getting one on a GTY is pretty slim.

As noted above better mark the booking "no upgrade".

Hi Keith

As soon as I saw cabin S704 up for sale I made a booking for it. Had to ring Princess in the morning to have my first booking changed from guarantee to S704 and cancel the booking I made on line.

They are very hard to come by so I made sure it was marked "No Upgrade"

Noddy

Hi Keith

As soon as I saw cabin S704 up for sale I made a booking for it. Had to ring Princess in the morning to have my first booking changed from guarantee to S704 and cancel the booking I made on line.

They are very hard to come by so I made sure it was marked "No Upgrade"

Noddy

Nice cabin!! Congrats Noddy!! :D