BOGO dining on Liberty, it is gone now

I will sail on Liberty of the Seas on April, 2017. The BOGO dining offer just showed up to book last week. I purchased this offer immediately and it was showed on my order history as well as my calendar. Today, I check again and the offer is gone from my cruise planner. I double check my credit card account and Royal Caribbean returned the $60 credit. Just wondering whether Royal Caribbean will still honor this deal???

Edited by cruiserRay55

I made a reservation last month for Feb 2018 and I had the "Canada 35%" deal. When I logged into the online portal, i was clicking around trying to see if i could go ahead and get my drink packages now and pay for it. Too far in advance so it wouldn't let me.

Unfortunately in all my clicking, i somehow found the "magic" combination that triggered a glitch with Royals online system. It DELETED my discount for the cruise and sent me back to full price. I thought this was just some weird visual glitch and logged off.

Logged in a couple days ago just for something to do and I'm still listed as full fare. Had to call Royal and get them to restore my proper fare. Moral of the story, the online portal has issues. I would suggest you call and make sure the online system isn't causing you problems from getting your BOGO discount since the previous reply says he was able to get the discounts you are not able to see.

I made a reservation last month for Feb 2018 and I had the "Canada 35%" deal. When I logged into the online portal, i was clicking around trying to see if i could go ahead and get my drink packages now and pay for it. Too far in advance so it wouldn't let me.

Unfortunately in all my clicking, i somehow found the "magic" combination that triggered a glitch with Royals online system. It DELETED my discount for the cruise and sent me back to full price. I thought this was just some weird visual glitch and logged off.

Logged in a couple days ago just for something to do and I'm still listed as full fare. Had to call Royal and get them to restore my proper fare. Moral of the story, the online portal has issues. I would suggest you call and make sure the online system isn't causing you problems from getting your BOGO discount since the previous reply says he was able to get the discounts you are not able to see.

Thank you for your advice. I will try to call. However, I booked the cruise via online TA and not sure whether Royal Caribbean will answer my any question.

I will sail on Liberty of the Seas on April, 2017. The BOGO dining offer just showed up to book last week. I purchased this offer immediately and it was showed on my order history as well as my calendar. Today, I check again and the offer is gone from my cruise planner. I double check my credit card account and Royal Caribbean returned the $60 credit. Just wondering whether Royal Caribbean will still honor this deal???

I also purchased the BOGO pkg for March 12, 2017 LOS and it is still on my reservation.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you get to select the first night and they will select the restaurant for the second night?

Or did you just pick a time and assume you will get Chops one night and Giovanni's the other night, RCCL picks, but both reserved at the times you've signed up for?

Thanks.

Did you get to select the first night and they will select the restaurant for the second night?

Or did you just pick a time and assume you will get Chops one night and Giovanni's the other night, RCCL picks, but both reserved at the times you've signed up for?

Thanks.

I was able to select the 1st night (not the exact restaurant). If it's not what we want, hoping to change it when we get on board.

Thank you for your advice. I will try to call. However, I booked the cruise via online TA and not sure whether Royal Caribbean will answer my any question.

I would start by calling your travel agent. I had an issue last month with the cruise planner not showing the price that RC had e-mailed me. I figured since the e-mail came from RC with the discounted drink package I could contact them directly. Royal Carribean basically told me that anything I needed had to go through my travel agent. My travel agent ended up having to call Royal Carribean but he was able to get everything sorted out.