Valet luggage offer

beshears

I have been on Carnival ships and probably about 5 years or so ago, they were offering valet luggage, which was wonderful to us for around $20.00 or so. We will be flying in to Ft. Lauderdale (transportation to/from Miami) and back. Do you know if Carnival still offers that?

I have been on Carnival ships and probably about 5 years or so ago, they were offering valet luggage, which was wonderful to us for around $20.00 or so. We will be flying in to Ft. Lauderdale (transportation to/from Miami) and back. Do you know if Carnival still offers that?

They do not. It stopped last year or the beginning of this year.

They no longer do.

I was going to respond, but I just seen this first thing this morning. Yes, I didn't need it when I flew in, but coming home, it was WORTH the money. I think because the charge was so little, that may have been the reason. I would have even paid more, just not to have the hassle of messing with the luggage at the airport, until I got home at MY airport.

Totally. Anyone have any good ideas or tips on what to do with your bag when you have a late flight and want to hangout one last day?

Considering changing my flight now, just need to weigh the pros and cons of a change fee!

I guess this is what happens when you only cruiser once a year... we'll have to go more often :)