Things to do at Mr. Sanchos?

norwane

Hello~

There will be 4 of us planning on going to Mr. Sanchos (the AI side) in January with the Pride. 2 of us like to be beach bums and 2 like to be busy. It is a ladies trip and we are all adults. So, is there enough at Mr. Sanchos for the busy bodies to stay active? For the beach bums, is there shade on the beach? I want my time in the sun, but I also don't want to be a lobster for the remainder of the cruse! :rolleyes:

TIA!

Hello~

There will be 4 of us planning on going to Mr. Sanchos (the AI side) in January with the Pride. 2 of us like to be beach bums and 2 like to be busy. It is a ladies trip and we are all adults. So, is there enough at Mr. Sanchos for the busy bodies to stay active? For the beach bums, is there shade on the beach? I want my time in the sun, but I also don't want to be a lobster for the remainder of the cruse! :rolleyes:

TIA!

Yes there is plenty of beach on the AI side and shade. As for things to keep busy. I am not sure what you mean. There are water toys for extra cost. There is some shopping huts and the pools where people just hang out and drink. They also have some water equipment for the ocean. I hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do believe they have snorkel and I think it's $5 to hold in case you don't return the items. I also believe they have kayak and jet skis but I believe at an additional cost. If you go to mr sanchos website they list the things they have to rent. I always just hang out at the beach or pool and eat and drink. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another Sanchos question - we all want to parasail. Do we reserve that ahead of time or just book it there?

Thanks!

You can do either. If you reserve ahead of time, on their site, they charge a $5 fee to reserve for any of the activities they offer. You pay the balance upon arrival when you check in.

Thanks for your response. I guess I was thinking for things to do in terms of snorkeling, paddleboats/kayak - that kind of thing. Does that help?

They offer activities for the adventurous including: ATV's, horseback riding, waverunners, parasailing, the banana boat ride, etc... (for extra $). They also have activities for the lazy cruisers (such as myself): massages, fish pedicures, tequila tasting, etc... A little something for everyone. View their website. ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!!