List of alcohols onboard Anthem?

ADS94

I figured I would give this a shot here. I'm a teatottler, so never paid any attention to the liquor while on the ships, and have never been on the Anthem. However, in January I'm bringing two friends of mine with me on the Anthem, one of whom likes a specific Vodka called "Viniq" some sparkly drink. Can't say I've ever heard of it or ever noticed it, and was wondering if the Anthem had any onboard from those who have went. I was hoping there was a list of the ones available or any indication of its on there. Thanks.

I know the vodka you are referring to - I have two bottles at home. I don't recall seeing it in either the Schooner Bar or the bar in 270 when we were on the Anthem a couple of weeks ago. But I could have missed seeing it....

Thank you, I had totally forgotten about that list!

I remember the days when the bars had large drink menus with pictures of spirits that are stocked at the bar. There are still some, but they don't seem to be as comprehensive.

thank you, i had totally forgotten about that list!

I remember the days when the bars had large drink menus with pictures of spirits that are stocked at the bar. There are still some, but they don't seem to be as comprehensive.

Ah yes!!!!

Edited by champagne123
ffff