Paying for parking at Port of Miami? Cash or Credit etc.

lucywestie

So we are going to be parking for at least 16 days at the Port. On the day we return is there a manned booth where we can pay cash or is it done via a machine and a credit card?

Also, on the POM website they list their indoor parking garages but I notice on Google map that there appears to be a large outdoor lot called Lot E opposite terminal E. Is this also part of their parking or is that maybe for designated employees of the port?.

I drive a 4 wheel drive truck, no modifications etc. According to the specs its 6.5 ft tall. Which for one of the indoor parking garages only gives it a 3 inch clearance once you get beyond the ground floor. Was thinking outdoor might be better.

Pete

Cash or credit accepted. Just no debit cards.

Garage G is the highest both first floor and subsequent floors. But if you park there and you8r ship is docked at Terminal B it's a long hike.

Lot E would be reasonable if you think heights are an issue. Again though depends on where your ship is docked. And you won't know that until you arrive at the port.

There's also lot 2 between E and Garage D. It's for oversized vehicles like vehicles with trailers or RVs. I don't know if parking in Lot 2 automatically tacks on the extra charge for oversized vehicles on all vehicles parking there.