Faster to the fun

debster11

I know I am way out for my cruise but I just purchased the FTTF because I heard they sell out quickly and I wanted to get it before that happened. I've never used this and was wondering how people who did purchase this liked it.

Thanks in advance.

I know I am way out for my cruise but I just purchased the FTTF because I heard they sell out quickly and I wanted to get it before that happened. I've never used this and was wondering how people who did purchase this liked it.

Thanks in advance.

Before we were platinum, we never sailed without it.

However, some may say it's not worth the extra $.

We like having our room ready so we don't have to lug around our carry on. We also like getting our luggage (usually before muster) so we can unpack right away. We don't use guests services often, but it's great to have if you need them because there is a separate line for FTTF, platinum and diamond members.

We also used it to disembark early.

Happy Sailing!!!

Thanks in advance.

Lots of threads on this subject. The main reason I like it is because we arrive at port early and like boarding soon after and it is nice to be able to drop off the luggage in the room when we get on. With the recent price increases I personally don't feel it's worth it.

I've purchased it the last four cruises and really like it. We like to arrive early so it's really nice to board right away and drop everything off in the room. This lets us explore our new home for a week.

We just turned Platinum so it is no longer needed, but for me it was worth the cost.

My main reason for getting it was the early boarding and the rooms being ready. Now I heard conflicting stories on that too. The website said the room would be ready but others have said they couldn't go tho their rooms until all of the rooms were ready.

My main reason for getting it was the early boarding and the rooms being ready. Now I heard conflicting stories on that too. The website said the room would be ready but others have said they couldn't go tho their rooms until all of the rooms were ready.

Not true. If you have FTTE you can go in even if the doors are closed. It actually says it on the sign.

Thanks in advance.

We just returned and purchased FTTF for the first time. I liked the fact that we were on the ship within 20 minutes. We were able to go straight to our cabin that was clean and ready for us. They botched up our luggage delivery. Our luggage was delivered piece-by-piece throughout the evening. Our last piece didn't arrive until after we returned from dinner - around 9:30pm. We did go to the service desk and loved being able to bypass the loooonnng line. You can get in the line where the Platinum and Diamond passengers go. Oh and how can I forget. You get priority tendering, which was a plus in Cabo San Lucas.

I like the perks that come with it. Especially having our room ready when we board. I alway get it for every cruise. Until I'm Platinum, anyway.

There are also probably 1,000 threads on the subject if you want to do further research. Just do a search for "FTTF" and they will all come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

We just returned and purchased FTTF for the first time. I liked the fact that we were on the ship within 20 minutes. We were able to go straight to our cabin that was clean and ready for us. They botched up our luggage delivery. Our luggage was delivered piece-by-piece throughout the evening. Our last piece didn't arrive until after we returned from dinner - around 9:30pm. We did go to the service desk and loved being able to bypass the loooonnng line. You can get in the line where the Platinum and Diamond passengers go. Oh and how can I forget. You get priority tendering, which was a plus in Cabo San Lucas.

MsMot-Curious at to what time you arrived at the port for check-in and were able to be on the ship in 20 minutes? Were going out of Galveston and trying to decide what time to arrive. Thanks for any help!!

MsMot-Curious at to what time you arrived at the port for check-in and were able to be on the ship in 20 minutes? Were going out of Galveston and trying to decide what time to arrive. Thanks for any help!!

Don't forget Galveston has staggered check in. If you want to save the cost of FTTF just arrive about 1PM and by the time you get through security and get your S&S rooms are ready.

Thanks in advance.

You are going to see a lot of opinions on that. I love it. Worth every penny to me.

There is something I'd like to add that some people may not think about. On our last cruise, one of our ports was Half Moon Cay. We had rented a cabana, but as most of you know, you can't choose a specific cabana until after you've embarked and gone to the Excursions Desk. We purchased FTTF, and as soon as we boarded, I went straight to the Excursions Desk while my wife took our carry-ons to our cabin. There was already a short line when I got there. My first choice was #10, but it was taken, so I got #11. It's a short walk to the restrooms from those cabanas, and since there were three women with me (my wife, our daughter and our niece), I knew they'd appreciate the close proximity. So, along with the other benefits of FTTF, being able to board early and get to the Excursions Desk right away can be equally important. At least it was for me.