Booking A cruise whilst abroad

falkensmaze

Hi we are cruising in May and are looking to go again in feb '18. whilst in the states in May could I book my next ncl trip from a US computer? and pay in $$

I am a UK resident. Obviously I am asking as the £ is so low against the $ just now I may save a few quid, thanks in advance.

Hi we are cruising in May and are looking to go again in feb '18. whilst in the states in May could I book my next ncl trip from a US computer? and pay in $$

I am a UK resident. Obviously I am asking as the £ is so low against the $ just now I may save a few quid, thanks in advance.

If you do book with a US agent, make sure you ask if the deposit is refundable as right now that is the only advantage given current exchange rates. Some agents charge a fee for cancelling even though the cruise line does not. US travel agents also frequently offer OBC which I'm sure you know is not the norm in the UK.

I think you've got it the wrong way round. With the pound being so weak at the moment, booking anything in dollars will be more expensive, not cheaper.

You may get a deal, but the current exchange rate makes that less likely.

I think you've got it the wrong way round. With the pound being so weak at the moment, booking anything in dollars will be more expensive, not cheaper.

You may get a deal, but the current exchange rate makes that less likely.

Yeah I did!! [emoji31]Gona hang off for Better pound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I did!! [emoji31]Gona hang off for Better pound.

You may find you have quite a long wait i`m afraid as i can`t see much change for quite a while .

you may be safer just booking through the uk site for now as you won`t have to worry about exchange rates .

You may find you have quite a long wait i`m afraid as i can`t see much change for quite a while .

you may be safer just booking through the uk site for now as you won`t have to worry about exchange rates .

Possibly but i voted remain so my conscious is clear :)

Possibly but i voted remain so my conscious is clear :)

Sorry but this reply has nothing to do with your wanting to book through the us site . i was just trying to be helpful but there we are then :)