food on barbados flights

Roaming Rover

On the 18th, that must be the Tiger Moth. As it's a biplane the service will be quite slow, also you need to be reminded that it is an open cockpit so you will be required to wear a helmet and goggles. As for food, well best take your own sandwiches, may I suggest from M&S.

Sorry that I can't help more.

Bal:):)

Our flight left about 9.15 iirc and we had lunch and then a scone (bit stodgy) at what would be about 3/4 pm if you hadn't corrected for Barbados time. A hot drink is included but not alcoholic drinks unless you're in premium.

On the return, leaving at about 6pm local time, we had a meal early evening then breakfast before landing - bacon roll or croissant? Can't remember exactly but there's no need to take your own as food is provided on long haul. I guess it varies between carriers too.

We usually take a sandwich or something with us in case the meal isnt to our liking .Last year by the time they got to our seats there was no choice of meal only had a pasta dish left which I dont eat. Its a long time to go with no food better to be prepared even if you throw it away.

If I remember correctly the snack we had before landing wasnt very nice.

On the 18th, that must be the Tiger Moth. As it's a biplane the service will be quite slow, also you need to be reminded that it is an open cockpit so you will be required to wear a helmet and goggles. As for food, well best take your own sandwiches, may I suggest from M&S.

Sorry that I can't help more.

Bal:):)

Are you sure its not a little Fokker :D