What/When to Reserve - Oasis 7-day Western Caribbean-Crown Loft Suite

Hi there. My wife and I have 1 DCL Concierge Suite Cruise under our belts, and I convinced her to try RCCL Sky Class (Crown Loft on the Oasis) to see how it compares to the much more expensive Concierge 1br Suite on the Dream and the amenities that it comes with. I'm trying to figure out and possibly book the most sought after reservations both on and off ship. One difference I've noticed is that Disney provides a shoreside Concierge that calls and gives their Concierge guests first crack at reservations. This service was much appreciated and invaluable. Our cruise is 6 months out, and I'd like one of those cabanas in labadee on barefoot beach. Not sure I can even reserve that ahead of time.

This is my first post! Any help from the pros here would be much appreciated. Any other reservations I ought to reserve as far out as possible?

Thanks,

Phil

Edited by Chi-townPhil

Hi there. My wife and I have 1 DCL Concierge Suite Cruise under our belts, and I convinced her to try RCCL Sky Class (Crown Loft on the Oasis) to see how it compares to the much more expensive Concierge 1br Suite on the Dream and the amenities that it comes with. I'm trying to figure out and possibly book the most sought after reservations both on and off ship. One difference I've noticed is that Disney provides a shoreside Concierge that calls and gives their Concierge guests first crack at reservations. This service was much appreciated and invaluable. Our cruise is 6 months out, and I'd like one of those cabanas in labadee on barefoot beach. Not sure I can even reserve that ahead of time.

This is my first post! Any help from the pros here would be much appreciated.

Phil

The only thing you need to reserve is the Comedy Club. The concierge will/should email you about a week or so before you cruise and can make any other reservations for the cabana and dining including Coastal Kitchen. All other entertainment, you will have special seating for Suites that you can sit in until 20 minutes before the show where they release the.

This is my first post! Any help from the pros here would be much appreciated. Any other reservations I ought to reserve as far out as possible?

Thanks,

Phil

You can email the Oasis concierge anytime prior to cruising at OA_Concierge01@rccl.com or OA_Concierge02@rccl.com (note the underscore between OA and concierge). Make sure to include your sailing date, reservation #, and cabin #.

You can email the Oasis concierge anytime prior to cruising at OA_Concierge01@rccl.com or OA_Concierge02@rccl.com (note the underscore between OA and concierge). Make sure to include your sailing date, reservation #, and cabin #.

There is no guarantee they will answer you before 3-4weeks out. Last year I wanted a cabana and sent email at four weeks with no response. Then again at two weeks and I got a confirmation that I had the two I wanted. Then at one week the mass email went out to all suite holders with an offer to book 11 of the remaining cabanas.

There is no guarantee they will answer you before 3-4weeks out. Last year I wanted a cabana and sent email at four weeks with no response. Then again at two weeks and I got a confirmation that I had the two I wanted. Then at one week the mass email went out to all suite holders with an offer to book 11 of the remaining cabanas.

That's been our experience as well. We were able to get what we asked for, but they didn't communicate with us until about 2 weeks out or so. They have to prioritize their work or everyone would be consuming their time regardless of how far out the cruise is.

Edited by lv2bcruzin

Thank you all for the responses. I'd like an over the water cabana on barefoot beach, and I'll start emailing them at three weeks out just to be safe. What other activities on and off ship should I be thinking about making that are hot ticket items. I'll be making reaservation for the Comedy Show, but I thought as Suite guests, we had automatic seating at CK should we wish to dine there. Are there any other shore excursions, or on board activities that go quickly? Thank you very much for any tips.

Phil

Thank you all for the responses. I'd like an over the water cabana on barefoot beach, and I'll start emailing them at three weeks out just to be safe. What other activities on and off ship should I be thinking about making that are hot ticket items. I'll be making reaservation for the Comedy Show, but I thought as Suite guests, we had automatic seating at CK should we wish to dine there. Are there any other shore excursions, or on board activities that go quickly? Thank you very much for any tips.

Phil

If you want to eat dinner at CK at a certain time, reservations are a must or you may be very disappointed.

How far in advance do CK reservations have to be made, and since we'll likely be eating the majority of our meals at CK, where I understand drinks are included, I'm assuming it wouldn't be beneficial to do the deluxe drink package?

I would not depend on drinks being included, unless you are in a Grand Suite or better, or Pinnacle level in C&A.