Fttf

kris816

We're 42 days out and still no FTTF. I've purchased it as much as a couple of weeks out and as close as a couple of days. I imagine they wait until they think most diamond and platinum cruisers have booked. I was offered a mini-suite for $545 more than our balcony - way too high for the little bit of extra space and the bathtub we don't use - and realized the only reason I was even tempted was for priority boarding and tendering. These are both included in FTTF. That's when I realized, although I had originally been horrified at the price increase, for us it's worth it. $70 compared to $545:eek:.

Our Nov 12, 2017 sailing said sold out for months prior to our cruise. A few opened up one at a time within a week of two of final payment being due. They then opened up a bunch at about 45 days out.

It's based on the number of Diamond & Platinum members who are booked on your sailing. They have a limited capacity of rooms & luggage they can process for instant cabin access and expedited luggage. Once they see how many Diamond & Platinum rooms they'll need to get ready they'll sell the remaining capacity as FTTF.