Liberty of the Seas Pub Entertainment

marti315

Since Derek was supposed to join the ship October 16th, we may not know the true pub situation until the next week or so. We're still pouting and gnashing our teeth over this. And we found out that Phil Anderson in the Schooner Bar leaves the ship 11/6. UGH UGH UGH. I've also seen a recent compass and it looks like the Caribbean reggae band doesn't even play at the pool 2 of the 3 sea days until late afternoon. ROYAL - what the heck is wrong with you? How can you mess up your entertainment so badly???? :( :(

Since Derek was supposed to join the ship October 16th, we may not know the true pub situation until the next week or so. We're still pouting and gnashing our teeth over this. And we found out that Phil Anderson in the Schooner Bar leaves the ship 11/6. UGH UGH UGH. I've also seen a recent compass and it looks like the Caribbean reggae band doesn't even play at the pool 2 of the 3 sea days until late afternoon. ROYAL - what the heck is wrong with you? How can you mess up your entertainment so badly???? :( :(

I agree on Derek ( not a fan of Phil), Derek has been one of the most popular musicians for years, I have 2 more RCCL booked but will start looking at other lines again if they keep cutting back on music and other things