Getaway Questions

Jaclyn1945

I have a few questions about the Getaway.

1. How much does the arrival time matter? We booked late so the only thing available was 12:30. It says they'll ask you to return at your designated time, but from other things I've read they really don't care.

2. They have water stations throughout the ship right? I have the UBP and just realized that this doesn't include water. I was just going to pack a water bottle to fill up on my own.

3. Do they have any free fitness classes on the ship or only the ones you have to pay for through the fitness center?

Thank so much, 5 days away and I can't wait!

1. How much does the arrival time matter? We booked late so the only thing available was 12:30. It says they'll ask you to return at your designated time, but from other things I've read they really don't care.

2. They have water stations throughout the ship right? I have the UBP and just realized that this doesn't include water. I was just going to pack a water bottle to fill up on my own.

3. Do they have any free fitness classes on the ship or only the ones you have to pay for through the fitness center?

1. Only really matters if you're joining the mad dash to vibe. The later you arrive, the most crowded the buffet will be. On the other hand, the later you arrive, the sooner your room will be accessible.

2. I only know of the buffet water stations (and the water dispenser in the solo studio lounge). I'm sure there's another in the Haven lounge or whatever. Wait, there's also one with fruit in the thermal suite (limited access), and I think water fountains in the gym? (I do carry a bottle, I never had trouble keeping it filled but I walk the ship a LOT and stay in the studios.)

3. I'd be shocked if they had free classes but I could be wrong.

i have arrived early every time and have never been turned away in my 5 NCL cruises. They were all out of miami so not sure if different ports do it differently

1. I don't think it matters.

2. Water stations are throughout the Lido. You can also get a few cups of ice water at the any bar. Bringing a cup is a great idea. I normally do this but forgot about on my recent cruise.

3. I let my friend have all the dailies but do recall seeing something listed.