Just back from the Sunshine...

Malamel

Well, I've been back since Saturday, but now I have a few minutes to do this.

I'm not hard to please on vacation, as long as I have a chair to lounge on and a cold drink, I'm fine. And speaking of chairs - the Chogs were out in full force, but it was still pretty easy to find a chair late in the morning. But it would have been alot nicer if they didn't get rid of so much deck space.

I spent most of my lounging time up in Serenity - there were a few parents who didn't see/chose to ignore the 21 and up sign, but the workers up there were usually pretty quick to get them out.

NCL kind of spoiled me when it comes to shows, I'm not a fan of Carnival's, so I didn't see any of them. I did go to the Love & Marriage, Hasbro Game Show, and Quest, and those were all a blast.

Dinner - We ate at Cucina the first night (Loved it, left absolutely stuffed), the main dining room 3 nights (Hakan and his team were amazing), and the buffet the other few nights.

Lunch - Cucina for the last 2 days, which was delicous. I had Guy's once, it was good, but not worth waiting in the long lines the other days. We mostly stuck to the buffet, which I was underwhelmed by.

I'm not a huge drinker, but we did have a few ... or more banana daquiris from the Red Frog bar. And I didn't stop at the Alchemy bar until the 5th day of the cruise and that was a mistake - I wish we knew about it earlier. It was amazing, I loved the cucumber sunrise (even though they ran out of cucumbers the last day).

Emma was an amazing cruise director, very bubbly and energetic.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, I'll add more as I remember to.

I don't know why my edit didn't save. But yes, in Bermuda we did the Ultimate catamaran snorkel and sail excursion. Booked through Carnival, we were on the Rising Son II. Paid $89 for this, worth every penny. They took us out to a beautiful area, usually has a beach, but bc of high tides, no beach. We had caves to swim and snorkel in and a little cliff to jump off of.

We also spent a few hours at Horseshoe Bay Beach. Relaxed, let the waves push us around, and climbed to the top of the rocks.

Those were both on our full day there. First day we went around exploring and shopping, last day we didn't get off the ship.