Liberty's "On Air" hours

Wilson

We are planning a Bar Crawl for our upcoming Liberty cruise. I have searched and been unable to find the hours of the "On Air" club bar hours. I am specifically interested in their hours on sea days. Thank you.

We are planning a Bar Crawl for our upcoming Liberty cruise. I have searched and been unable to find the hours of the "On Air" club bar hours. I am specifically interested in their hours on sea days. Thank you.

Not sure of exact hours but they did have Karaoke in there most evenings starting at 10:30, which kept the place pretty full and may impact scheduling your crawl. I checked the Compass I have from our 9-11 sailing and no opening hours were listed, but I know it opened evenings. Never went down earlier than about 6:00 but I recall it was open then.

Thank you. We are planning to do it on day 2 at 2 pm. I bet "On Air" is not going to be open. I was wanting to end there so we could also do a group Karaoke. Oh well...we will end it elsewhere.

Was on Liberty last week and day 2 @ 2:00PM was an ice show so the bar was open. Mostly they used the bar during the day for art auctions

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yeah, I forgot about the art auctions held there. I avoided those like the plague.