Nassau help going there next week...

Aubreysmom09

We cruise next week and our stop in Freeport was cancelled, and we are going to nassau overnight now. We had a excursion kayaking through the mangroves booked. I have no idea what to do in Nassau. I looked up Sandy Toes, but nothing is showing up for next week, Any suggestions would be great, because I am at a total loss at this point, and we leave to drive to PC on Saturday.

Cynthia

hope you dont mind me jumping on here but very likely our bermuda cruise will be routed to nassau and i know zero about this place and we are leaving sunday. not much time to do research. i can only hope we have more than the 6 hours the Breakaway was given this week in port.

in bermuda we were going to do the helmet dive, aquarium, some museums and tom moores jungle and of course eat :)

we are ones to walk on the beach but not sit there for any length of time.

thanks for any last minute pointers

hope you dont mind me jumping on here but very likely our bermuda cruise will be routed to nassau and i know zero about this place and we are leaving sunday. not much time to do research. i can only hope we have more than the 6 hours the Breakaway was given this week in port.

in bermuda we were going to do the helmet dive, aquarium, some museums and tom moores jungle and of course eat :)

we are ones to walk on the beach but not sit there for any length of time.

thanks for any last minute pointers

I don't mind at all. I know nothing about the Bahamas. I've only been on a handful of western Caribbean cruises. Like you we aren't sit at the beach type of people. We wanted to do an ATV tour, and snorkel. Unfortunately their was only 1 opening left and 2 of us :( We ended up just choosing a catamaran/snorkel adventure. I think once that is over we may just walk around, and check out the distillery. Sorry about Bermuda that's probably the next cruise we are going to do.