NCL Escape 9918 extra beds ?

LuLumamamia

The sleeper sofa was perfect for our 3 and 6 year olds. Not sure how big your teens are, but length-wise it could be a tight fit.....it might be as wide as a queen, but no where near as long. There is no space for an additional roll-away.

You may want to look at one of the 2 BR suites. Advantages - each could have their own bed, and it's located in the Haven. Disadvantage - the balcony is tiny and inaccessible from the master bedroom and its a more expensive room.

Edited by MikeBTN

Thanks for the pics and videos.

hmmm I am worried a bit then, but my TA was very specific and adamant that I had a teen boy and teen girl and I need 2 separate beds for them. They said it had 2 beds. I guess I'll have to take pics and share if they do have the 2 separate beds. If not I will be one unhappy momma...

Thanks for the pics and videos.

hmmm I am worried a bit then, but my TA was very specific and adamant that I had a teen boy and teen girl and I need 2 separate beds for them. They said it had 2 beds. I guess I'll have to take pics and share if they do have the 2 separate beds. If not I will be one unhappy momma...

There are two separate beds - the master and the pull-out couch. There are not two separate beds in the living room. If you want separate beds for the teens, the 2 BR suite is your best bet. That or two connecting rooms - some, if not all, of the aft suites connect to a balcony.

We will begin our 7 day stay in 9918 tomorrow. If there is something that we can do/check for you please let us know

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm a friend of the OP, if you could ask the cabin steward if there are 2 separate beds in the LR area. That is what was told to her. They told her a sofa bed and a foldable sleeper which would make 2 separate beds for the teens.

Also, maybe ask if a roll away could be placed in the cabin.

Any help for her would be great.

I just got off the Escape a couple weeks ago, but she didn't know she was going to receive an upsell offer, otherwise I would have asked for her

I'm a friend of the OP, if you could ask the cabin steward if there are 2 separate beds in the LR area. That is what was told to her. They told her a sofa bed and a foldable sleeper which would make 2 separate beds for the teens.

Also, maybe ask if a roll away could be placed in the cabin.

Any help for her would be great.

I just got off the Escape a couple weeks ago, but she didn't know she was going to receive an upsell offer, otherwise I would have asked for her

I've already answered this, and have personally stayed in 9918. There is no room for a roll away bed and there is only one pull-out bed in the living room, just as shown in the photo above. The TA is incorrect.