Steakhouse Reservation Confirmation

bklvr99

New cruiser and first time poster, so please be gentle with me!

I have completed the online reservation form twice for the Steakhouse on Carnival Freedom, sailing October 22nd. I didn't receive an acknowledgment or confirmation email from Carnival regarding the reservation. Does this mean that they just didn't have any time available? The website states that if your time is not available, then you will be given he next available time slot, but I've heard nothing at all. Any thoughts on what I could do next to confirm that I have a spot?

Thanks!

I have completed the online reservation form twice for the Steakhouse on Carnival Freedom, sailing October 22nd. I didn't receive an acknowledgment or confirmation email from Carnival regarding the reservation. Does this mean that they just didn't have any time available? The website states that if your time is not available, then you will be given he next available time slot, but I've heard nothing at all. Any thoughts on what I could do next to confirm that I have a spot?

Thanks!

You could email the steakhouse on the Freedom directly to ask if they got your reservation. Use FDSUPPER@carnival.com - I have always had then respond!

Thanks!

I am on the same sailing with the exact same scenario. I requested a reservation twice after not receiving any confirmation. I would like to know before boarding because the reservation is on the day we embark. It is subject to other factors including what to pack in our carryon bag or whether we should be prepared to dine in the MDR that evening. If you should receive any resolution, please keep us informed. Thanks in advance!

I am on the same sailing with the exact same scenario. I requested a reservation twice after not receiving any confirmation. I would like to know before boarding because the reservation is on the day we embark. It is subject to other factors including what to pack in our carryon bag or whether we should be prepared to dine in the MDR that evening. If you should receive any resolution, please keep us informed. Thanks in advance!

When you board there will be a table set up in the atrium for the steakhouse. Talk to them. I'm positive you will get a table the first night. They also have a list of all the reservations.

Sue

Thanks!

How long ago did you attempt to make the reservation? The last time it took 3-4 days for them to confirm.

Thanks!

You usually get it within 48 hours.

I would also print a copy of the e-mail you sent requesing confirmation and bring onboard with you. They usually have a display set up near the MDR about the Steakhouse, talk to someone there or go up to the Steakhouse nd speak directly to someone. It will work out fine and be well worth the upcharge!

I have sent in my request 3 times and have not received an answer. I added a note to the occasion letting them know this is my 3rd request. The first night of our cruise is New Year's Eve and I am sure it will fill up. I would appreciate the Miracle's email if anyone has it. Thanks

We just had this same situation on the Freedom out of Galveston in Sept of 2016. I had submitted a reservation form for 8PM on embarkation day & never got any confirmation. So when I boarded the ship I asked in the atrium about it & was told to see the maitre'd between 1-3 PM in the main dining room. They did have the reservation we had requested & were able to confirm our dining time as well. It must be a problem with that ship or that maitre'd. I had even asked our TA about not receiving any confirmation. Emailing them might help.

On a side note, we didn't think the food was as spectacular as we've read it is on here. IMO it was no better than the MDR. Maybe we just had bad luck on this cruise as far as the steak house is concerned, but I will never pay an additional $70 again for the quality of food we received.

I have sent in my request 3 times and have not received an answer. I added a note to the occasion letting them know this is my 3rd request. The first night of our cruise is New Year's Eve and I am sure it will fill up. I would appreciate the Miracle's email if anyone has it. Thanks

MISUPPER@carnival.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yay...happy I could help! ;):D

Thanks again to happy cruizin for providing an email address! I just got an email response from the manager of the Steakhouse confirming my reservation! So, I'm all set for the Steakhouse! By the way, the response came from this email address, for those of you sending emails: fdsteakhouse@carnival.com

This is such an awesome community! I appreciate all of your comments.

:)

Thanks again to happy cruizin for providing an email address! I just got an email response from the manager of the Steakhouse confirming my reservation! So, I'm all set for the Steakhouse! By the way, the response came from this email address, for those of you sending emails: fdsteakhouse@carnival.com

This is such an awesome community! I appreciate all of your comments.

:)

Yay...glad it all worked out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums