John H spa code

redhot77

Yeah but from what I'm saw over there is JH is telling people to go to the spa and they will honor it, that all the managers know about the promo but those going say they don't know anything about it. He's telling them to go directly to the spa on the ship, not go through the online system if their cruise is close or they are on board. That is what I'm referring to. The spa employees have no idea and he's sending people flogging to them. It's like he doesn't want to make anyone mad by saying sorry you can't get this promo because you dont' qualify so he's pushing it off on the spa workers and that's not fair.

That's all I'm saying, not a dig at JH, I personally don't really know much of anything about the guy and dont' have an opinion about him one way or the other. Just feel sorry for the spa workers right now that I'm sure are catching heck from rude cruisers demanding discounts and stupid gold ships on a stick.