Drinks packages on Navigator of the Seas

Fagi

We are booked on Navigator for 10th Nov and I am considering taking out a drinks package.

Has anyone good or bad experiences of the RC drinks packages.

Obviously if you intend to drink a lot they are good value, but what about for an average drinker do they represent value when taking cost of drinks in consideration? Any advice / tactics appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

In order to determine cost effectiveness, you would have specify exactly what you mean by "average" drinker. In other words, if you post the typical drinks you would consume every day of the cruise, we can tell you if a package would save money.

We are going on the one that returns on the 10th, we got the old select package 'free' so we will upgrade for the $12/day.

No brainier as we will probably average more than one cocktail and several specialty coffee/water which will easily take us over the $12.

Before the changes no way would we have upgraded to the top package simply not worth it.

We are booked on Navigator for 10th Nov and I am considering taking out a drinks package.

Obviously if you intend to drink a lot they are good value, but what about for an average drinker do they represent value when taking cost of drinks in consideration? Any advice / tactics appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

Look under your cruise planner...they were offering drink packages for 20%-%30 off and I decided to bite the bullet and try it. We will be on navigator Nov. 27 so if you decide to try it. .let me know what you think.

Thanks

Ian

didn't you get the select package included with the 10th sailing we did?

if you went for a guarantee, you will have already saved the price of a drink package as they always mark up for the so called 'free package'

Ok many thanks, unfortunately there's no discount showing on my cruise planner at the moment, but I will keep an eye out for discounts.

If it says in your cruise planner...drink package from $44/ day that is the 20percent discount. Normally it's 55/day. You have to add gratuity so 55/ day is really $64.90 / day and $44/day is really $51.92/day for the deluxe drink package. Soda ..bottled water...special coffees and all drinks up to $12 included.