Anthem 7 night cruise compass

Hello all,

We are going on a 7 night Bahamas cruise on Anthem OTS in February of 2017. I have tried to search back through these forums and online, and can find compasses for different cruises, i.e a 12 and 5 night cruise, but could not find ours specifically. If anyone has one, we would much appreciate it to help us plan for the cruise.

Thanks again in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a full set from the December 27, 2015 New Year's Cruise. I am technologically challenged so do not know how too upload, but I can scan and email a few to you if you give me your email addresses.

Yes please! debhal229 @ yahoo . com (I spread it out as I think the system doesn't accept it otherwise....but of course it's all one line)

Thanks! Weekend reading!!

I've also been searching CC and can't find a current 7 day anywhere. I'm trying to sign up for the BOGO speciality dining and I need to choose a time for dinner for nights 1 and 2. I'm afraid if I don't pick the correct time then we might miss the Welcome Aboard show. There's probably two shows, but I'd really like to see the Compass beforehand to make my plans.

This is the link found on the RCL blog site, a little hard to read but it seems to works

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/merged.compressed_9a35dc65eb555e

This issuu format is completely terrible It freezes every time I try to zoom in or turn a page, and I have to refresh completely. Can't get past page 1. If anyone has a simple PDF that would be amazing.

All for the sake of a fancy "page turn" graphic that doesn't even work. :rolleyes: