Age groups for kids on Caribbean Princess

ICUSLP

We will be on the Caribbean Princess later this month. I called Princess and they told me there would be 131 children between the ages of 3-12. Does anyone know how the age groups will be divided. I have heard 3-6, 7-9, 10-12. Also have heard 3-7 and 8-12. They didn't know when I spoke with them. Said I would have to wait until we got on the ship.

We were just on the CB at the end of October and the groups were divided into 3-7 and 8-12 just as Toto said.

However, within the 3-7 group they had some activities that were for the 3-5 year olds and then separate ones for the 6-7 year olds (all within the same room). The different activities were on the pelican patters (3-7 year olds).

Thanks for the info, I have a 7 y/o. She is very excited about the cruise. Do you know if they have a kids talent show during the cruise?

We will be on the CB in May - our DD is 7 also. I hope you will post a review when you get back! Our DD is also very excited - this will be her 4th cruise(3rd one on Princess)!

If you look on http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/ there are kids' patters but not for their age group. It looks like they do have a Kids' Talent Show! If you think of it can you save the Kids' Patters for the week - maybe you can send it to that website?

Bon voyage!

Archived