Will the Concierge be able to help me - Dining?

We are sailing in a GS on NOTS in Feb. On one night of our cruise, there is no availability showing for any specialty restaurant at all.

If we wait to check with the concierge when we board, will they be able to help us book Chops or Giovannis? Are there any dining times held in reserve for the concierge to book?

I know they should be contacting us about a month out, but is there a way for me to call them ahead of time to check? I'm not sure if calling the regular customer service line would help.

Thanks,

MM

while they do not set aside booking times for the Concierge specifically, usually once on board something can be arranged; but you may have to be flexible with times or venue

if the one night is 14 February, be prepared to pay a premium over and above the normal specialty dining fee. .

We are sailing in a GS on NOTS in Feb. On one night of our cruise, there is no availability showing for any specialty restaurant at all.

If we wait to check with the concierge when we board, will they be able to help us book Chops or Giovannis? Are there any dining times held in reserve for the concierge to book?

I know they should be contacting us about a month out, but is there a way for me to call them ahead of time to check? I'm not sure if calling the regular customer service line would help.

Thanks,

MM

The concierge should email you about a week before your cruise. Email them back with your requests.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

if the one night is 14 February, be prepared to pay a premium over and above the normal specialty dining fee. .

How did you know that was the night in question??? This is our first cruise so I wasn't aware you could book the specialty's this far out.

How much does the premium usually run?

In the event nothing can be booked, do they usually do anything special in the MDR on that night?

We were having trouble getting into MTD on Allure and mentioned it to the diamond concierge. She had a table for us within 5 minutes. It can be done. We had tried to book prior to the cruise but it didn't work for some reason. When we went to the dining room the person speaking to us was a little rude and, basically said, "well you should have done it before you boarded!" We really did try and we forgave her because it was obvious she was getting more than a few of the same complaints. Whatever, it calmed down, everyone got seated and the rest of the time she was a pleasure! She greeted us with a smile every night and we loved seeing her. Sometimes we all get a little "testy" when things are stressful. Bottom line, your concierge should be able to handle booking for you but remember we have been turned away because the restaurants were fully booked later in the cruise. So, if you have an idea ask ahead of time. Enjoy that suite!