FOS Grand vs Owner Suite

kweentwo

What are the differences in the Grand and Owner Suites? Are the perks the same? In the past we did sail in a Jr Suite.

The perks are the same, the cabins are different. The OS is much larger than the GS and has a sectional sofa as well as a dining table that seats 4. The GS has a regular sofa as well as a chair and a dining table for 2. The bathroom in the OS is fabulous with a glassed in shower. The bathroom in the GS is also very nice with a deep tub and double sinks - I think both have the bidet? The main difference in my opinion is that the OS felt like there was a real separation between the sleeping and living area, whereas the GS felt like one big space. The OS has the swivel TV, so that probably made the difference in dividing the space. Both are great in their own way! :D

The perks are the same, the cabins are different. The OS is much larger than the GS and has a sectional sofa as well as a dining table that seats 4. The GS has a regular sofa as well as a chair and a dining table for 2. The bathroom in the OS is fabulous with a glassed in shower. The bathroom in the GS is also very nice with a deep tub and double sinks - I think both have the bidet? The main difference in my opinion is that the OS felt like there was a real separation between the sleeping and living area, whereas the GS felt like one big space. The OS has the swivel TV, so that probably made the difference in dividing the space. Both are great in their own way! :D

No bidet in the GS, how gauche.

Personally I like the JS, but, we have done the GS and OS. I think the OS is over kill. It's way too much space. It's a nice treat, but, beyond that I'll pass. The GS does have a better curtain for segregating the sleeping area, and since my wife is an early riser, that's a real plus. I go for it when the price or location is right.

Edited by Cigar King

Personally I like the JS, but, we have done the GS and OS. I think the OS is over kill. It's way too much space. It's a nice treat, but, beyond that I'll pass. The GS does have a better curtain for segregating the sleeping area, and since my wife is an early riser, that's a real plus. I go for it when the price or location is right.

Have you run across JS's that only have a decorative curtain? I swear I have.

The JS only has the tiny decorative curtain that is at the head of the bed and when untied would only hide the faces of those sleeping either on the bed or sofa bed. Not a privacy curtain, so I dint think it really serves any purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were able to check out both the GS and OS on a recent cabin crawl on Liberty (same class as Freedom) and decided the GS was a better value. Although the OS was larger, the perks were the same and not worth the additional money. We booked the GS and looking forward to our first full suite in November.