Pride - last time dry docked

Luv2Cruze4

Hi All,

Not a new poster; just forgot my username so had to re-invent myself after a few years. :)

We sailed the Pride about 4 years about and LOVED IT!! We are planning to sail again next year out of Baltimore and I just noticed in a few recent photos that it seems to have gotten an upgrade - new waterslides, outdoor movie screen, new burger place, etc. Does anyone know when this happened?

Thanks!

J

Hi All,

Not a new poster; just forgot my username so had to re-invent myself after a few years. :)

We sailed the Pride about 4 years about and LOVED IT!! We are planning to sail again next year out of Baltimore and I just noticed in a few recent photos that it seems to have gotten an upgrade - new waterslides, outdoor movie screen, new burger place, etc. Does anyone know when this happened?

Thanks!

J

The Pride was dry docked October-November 2014. We are excited to see her with the new upgrades too!

The Pride is one of the best ships in the fleet. All of the new bells and whistles make her wonderful - Guy's, Blue Iguana, Red frog Pub, Alchemy bar, waterslides and waterworks area, plus they have a great placement for the screen for the Dive in movies.