Table for two

alabuddy

How do I go about getting a table for two TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you've got your time dining, just ask when you check in for dinner each night.

If you've got fixed dining, try emailing the maitre d' a week or two before your cruise. Otherwise you can check out your assignment when you get onboard and ask to have it changed then.

Are there any tables for 2 that are more ptivate?

It varies by ship, a lot of them tend to be close together- especially at windows. The most privacy I've seen on a two top were the ones along the center railing- you also get to look down onto the people eating below you.

It varies by ship, a lot of them tend to be close together- especially at windows. The most privacy I've seen on a two top were the ones along the center railing- you also get to look down onto the people eating below you.[/quot

We enjoy getting these type of tables.

It varies by ship, a lot of them tend to be close together- especially at windows. The most privacy I've seen on a two top were the ones along the center railing- you also get to look down onto the people eating below you.[/quot

We enjoy getting these type of tables.

you forgot the link

Are there any tables for 2 that are more ptivate?

On our last cruise (Glory in 2014), we asked for a 2 person table the first night, but the table was inches away from another so we were essentially sitting at a 4 person table. On our way out I looked at the table number of a table that was a little more secluded, so I asked for that exact table the next night, and they were happy to accommodate us. If you want to avoid that first night dilemma, you could roam the dining room before dinner upon embarkation and pick a table you like.

I just had one on the dream. I emailed the maitre d 2 months in advanced, and continued emailing every 2 weeks until I got a reply. I received a reply 3 days before my cruise.

It is best to email no sooner than a week before your cruise. That is when they do the seating arrangements for your cruise.

Don't be surprised, that your table for two is just inches away from other tables.

We had a party of four with your time dining and the tables were only four inches apart on the side. So don't expect any privacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app