Waterworks on the Sunshine

sunset785

I have two kids who will be 2 and 5 when we go on the Sunshine. Is the waterworks area suitable for their age? Is it a splash pad under the slides and is there a smaller slide or two for them? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

However, please note that if the younger is not potty-trained at the time, he/she is not allowed in any water facility on any Carnival ship. Splash pads for children in swim diapers are only available on Disney, and some RCI ships. USPH rules preclude them even in splash areas of other ships that are not specifically designed for diapered children.

There are the big slides for the big kids and there are small slides for little ones. When we were on the Sunshine in January some parents went on the small slides with the really small.

However, please note that if the younger is not potty-trained at the time, he/she is not allowed in any water facility on any Carnival ship. Splash pads for children in swim diapers are only available on Disney, and some RCI ships. USPH rules preclude them even in splash areas of other ships that are not specifically designed for diapered children.

I know this. I am not a newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app