Which to do?

amydresh

I have already booked a private taxi driver to bring me, dh, and 3 kids to the Boardwalk Village in Negril. It will cost $140 just for the ride and then we would have to pay for food and drinks all day. After booking this, I learned of Sunscape Splash AI for $370 for all five of us, includes shuttle to and from the dock too. Boardwalk Village only has a water trampoline so there isn't a whole lot to do there for the kids all day long. I also like the idea of being only 5 minutes from the ship versus 1 hr and 20 minutes. Dh isn't on board because he thinks the cost is way more than it would be to do the original thing we had planned. I don't think that the cost difference will be much different when you factor in all food and drinks for 5 people for the day. So, for those who have been to Jamaica before, how much would it cost on average for a family of 5 for food and drinks for the day? The kids are 16, 13, and turning 11 on the day of Jamaica.