Constellation vs NCL Dawn

Bobgaffney

As you can see I have been on several trips with each line and been on both of the ships you listed. The Dawn is the best NCL ship I have been on up to this date. Really a very nice product. You will not go wrong with this. We had a 4 year old with us on this trip and all he wanted to do was go to the kids program. He could not be there to much and always wanted more. The food was very good. We always went when the resturants opened for dinner and that way we had no waits. We often saw lines later in the evenings.

Celebrity is still the one we like best but NCL is not to far behind it. Each have points that we prefer. With the deal you got for the suite I think you have made the best choice.

Have a great time, I know each of you will!

As you can see I have been on several trips with each line and been on both of the ships you listed. The Dawn is the best NCL ship I have been on up to this date. Really a very nice product. You will not go wrong with this. We had a 4 year old with us on this trip and all he wanted to do was go to the kids program. He could not be there to much and always wanted more. The food was very good. We always went when the resturants opened for dinner and that way we had no waits. We often saw lines later in the evenings.

Celebrity is still the one we like best but NCL is not to far behind it. Each have points that we prefer. With the deal you got for the suite I think you have made the best choice.

Have a great time, I know each of you will!

funny, I almost agree with you except we like NCL the best with Celebrity just behind. Our love for NCL comes from the treatment we get, the itineraries and freestyle cruising. We haven't cruised the Dawn, but did the Jewel in Sept. Those who have cruised the Dawn and Jewel say they are very similar (sisters) but the Jewel has ironed out a few of the Dawn's problems. Another favorite the "Sun" we are doing the Zenith in 4 weeks: granddaughters wedding. Our love for both lines is making it hard for us to even try other brands. In the past we havea done most lines, but today we stick with just the two of them pretty much. NMNita

Archived