Pearl Haven room 14014

Debde

Has anyone stayed in this room??

I see the bedroom is separated by a curtain which is no biggie-just hubby and I on this cruise!!:) My question, is there a TV in the bedroom area?? We both need it to fall asleep to [i know-strange habit LOL] so hoping there is one.

Thanks in advance. Be aware-once I find someone who knows this room-more questions could come!! :D

Has anyone stayed in this room??

I see the bedroom is separated by a curtain which is no biggie-just hubby and I on this cruise!!:) My question, is there a TV in the bedroom area?? We both need it to fall asleep to [i know-strange habit LOL] so hoping there is one.

Thanks in advance. Be aware-once I find someone who knows this room-more questions could come!! :D

I think this is one of only two "one bedroom suites" at the end of the row of 2BR suites, correct?

We were in 14010, which is two doors closer to the entrance of the Haven.

If I'm correct about the size, then it is exactly like the 2BR's, except that the extra - and smaller - BR/BA combo is missing. There is a jog in the hall that takes up that space.

Yes, there are TV's galore, with a larger one in the LR and a smaller one on the wall in the BR.

We thought it a bid odd at first about that curtain, and needing to look "through" the bathroom to see the ocean, or sky, etc.

But we got used to that quickly.

And DO take a bath in that tub. Having that picture window overlooking the water - amazing.

(DH snapped a few photos of me almost completely covered in bubbles, with that view in the background. Those are among our favorite cruise photos.)

Just double check if you can see the walkway on the deck below, for example from the shower. Starting at 14010, there is a canopy covering that, so no one can look directly (or angled, actually) up. The shower has a floor to ceiling window, which was a bit odd at first, but IIRC, there is a shade that can be pulled down. But DO remember about that if you are docked and there is another ship across from you :eek:

We loved having that second (very small) bathroom, but it's not necessary.

(We didn't like the semi-see-through doors to the toilet, but we just used the door between the BR/BA area and the LR as a "bathroom door" if we were both up.)

If you have more questions, send them to us at the e-address below.

Enjoy. We LOVED the Haven.

We traveled at holiday time, and there were children running *everywhere* throughout the ship, but the Haven was a true "haven". There were a few children there, but they were very well behaved.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes-I am in the one of two one BDRs so won't have the smaller bathroom but really shouldn't need it either.

As long as we have that small TV somewhere in the room-we'll sleep!!

So laughing about the shade in the bathroom when in port!! :eek:

My sister and I stayed in the Jewel Haven (Identical sister ship to the Pearl) 14014 in 2015. It had 3 TV's ... Main room/Bedroom/bathroom area.

This Haven suite is "sweet" having lots of room, great views and all the suite extras. Enjoy!!

Edited by Glassgirl202
mistake on year.

Thank you Glassgirl!!

Looking forward to a few day of R&R

ooops-one more thing for those of you reading. Where is the concierge located during the day? I've read on another thread she was not available much in person. Does she not have a desk somewhere to take care of dinner reservations or other things? I do everything last minute and generally decided day by day on Breakaway but the Haven is set up differently on Pearl.

Edited by Debde

The concierge on the Peal must hide...I have no idea where she has a desk. She only made herself known to us the last afternoon of the cruise.

I loved, loved the Haven on the Pearl.

Our butler William was amazing, thoughtful, friendly etc., etc. He will make your stay so wonderful.

Thank you Glassgirl!!

Looking forward to a few day of R&R

ooops-one more thing for those of you reading. Where is the concierge located during the day? I've read on another thread she was not available much in person. Does she not have a desk somewhere to take care of dinner reservations or other things? I do everything last minute and generally decided day by day on Breakaway but the Haven is set up differently on Pearl.

When we were on the Pearl a couple of years ago the concierge had her desk in Moderno, which is where breakfast and lunch was for the suites

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

We have stayed in 14014 on the Pearl a few times and loved it! Make sure to enjoy a bath while the ship is underway, preferably with your favorite beverage in hand and watching the tv above the tub. You will LOVE this suite. William was our butler in May on the 10 day Alaska cruise and he was amazing....we were in 10166 for that cruise (you cannot beat AFT when sailing to Alaska)!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

When we were on the Pearl a couple of years ago the concierge had her desk in Moderno, which is where breakfast and lunch was for the suites

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

thank you so much everyone!!

I sure hope its the same. I really like to decide that morning what my plan is for the day and the concierge on Breakaway made that so easy.