Live from the Magic

woodman

Two days left to our 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise. We were hopping to get to the M&M party but no word yet. If it was held already we were not invited. Maybe it was something I said.(LOL) Not the best run ship in the Carnival fleet. All the ship board crew are fantastic but the food need lots of improvement and the entertainment for the most part stinks. How we wish the Sunshine or the Dream would return to Port Canaveral.

We loved the Dream and the Sunshine too. The Dream because of the Blackjack Band though - they are great!

We will be on an Eastern itinerary in February. Do you think there is any way you can get me copies of the MDR menus for this week?

We want to book the steakhouse (a first time thing for us) but aren't sure which night to book. I'd like to look at the menus first and pick a night that we don't find anything that appeals to us in the MDR.

Hope you're having fun!

The shows in the theater are second rate at best. Sorry but that's the way we saw them.

Here it is on the next to last night on the cruise and all we have is a DJ in the lobby and what sounds like a rock band in the Ocean Plaza. The Red Frog pub which I think is the most fun place on the ship has no body playing there tonight at all. What's with that?? We have had better entertainment on 4 and 5 day cruises. The CD Dr.E is the whole show on the ship, he is none stop entertainment, you will love him. There is a couple that plays the lobby every day called Music Magic which we love to listen to. This was our second cruise on the Magic and it was no better then the first. We will drive to Miami in the future.

The shows in the theater are second rate at best. Sorry but that's the way we saw them.

Here it is on the next to last night on the cruise and all we have is a DJ in the lobby and what sounds like a rock band in the Ocean Plaza. The Red Frog pub which I think is the most fun place on the ship has no body playing there tonight at all. What's with that?? We have had better entertainment on 4 and 5 day cruises. The CD Dr.E is the whole show on the ship, he is none stop entertainment, you will love him. There is a couple that plays the lobby every day called Music Magic which we love to listen to. This was our second cruise on the Magic and it was no better then the first. We will drive to Miami in the future.

Are the shows playlist production? If so understand what you think.

Did they have cover band in red frog most nights? How are they?

Sorry I did not take a picture of any of them but I'm sure they are on this board some where. As for the Steak House you will love it. If you go on the first night you will get a free bottle of house wine or 50% any bottle from their wine list. If you enjoy wine with dinner this is a great opportunity to buy wine for the week at half price. We bought 3 bottles and it has lasted us all week long. This will also work on the second night of the cruise as well. Happy Cruising and have fun.