Escape cabin selection with kids

jgallow

Hey everybody. We are sailing on the escape coming up in January and are currently booked in an aft balcony and are bringing our three year old along. We are considering bringing our 10month old too but would have to switch stateroom categories since aft balconies can only hold three people. anyone sailing with more than one small child what stateroom categories are best? I don't want to cram us in somewhere aNd lose my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here's what one family did with a 3 year-old and a 1 year-old...

[YOUTUBE]0dYk0725CxE[/YOUTUBE]

...jump to 6:00 for how they slept. They eventually moved the mattress to the floor.

Another option is to have the 10 month-old sleep with the parents and the older child on the sofa-bed.

BTW, the balconies on Escape are deeper than on Breakaway.

The living quarters and balconies of the Balcony and Minisuite are identical (except the balconies of the aft, B6, and M6 categories), so just because it costs more does not mean oh are getting any more room in the minisuite. The minisuite does have a larger bathroom, which may be nice with children. If you want additional room you might want to look at a Haven suite (the aft ones are AMAZING!) or two connecting rooms. Especially if your 10 month old is still in a pack-n-play. If they sleep on a bed, you're probably fine in one room if you want to try it out.

Here's what one family did with a 3 year-old and a 1 year-old...

[YOUTUBE]0dYk0725CxE[/YOUTUBE]

...jump to 6:00 for how they slept. They eventually moved the mattress to the floor.

Another option is to have the 10 month-old sleep with the parents and the older child on the sofa-bed.

BTW, the balconies on Escape are deeper than on Breakaway.

This video (and the children) are adorable!!! I can't wait to see my 6 y/o face when he sees the ships for the first time, oh the excitement!!

PS, "you need markers to draw on the wall" literally made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app