Official Website that lists ship incidents and violations

sunneesmile

:confused: Awhile back I was looking at cruise info on the internet and I came across an website that listed lots of information, by ship and cruise line name, about incidents aboard ships, like passengers that had to be removed from ships due to illness and incidents where ships had to be stop while out at seas and actual violations by cruise lines and ships.

It also had environmental violations by ships, like polluting waters, incidents like reports of shipw hitting whales. I looked at a cruise that we had been on previously and there was an incident where a passenger had an accident and we had to stop and a boat came out to meet us and the passenger was taken to a hospital back in the port we had just left, so it listed reportable delays for ships.

It was very informative and searchable and it seemed to be official and not just a blogger collecting data. Does anyone know of something like this? It seems that I found it through a site where I was tracking a ship my parents were on and I just stumbled onto it. I sure wish I had bookmarked it.

If you have seen something like this I would appreciate a link. Thanks

I'm reasonably sure I know the site you found. If you enter the terms Cruise Ship Incidents in Google you will see sites that provide that information. The one that has junkie in the name seems to be the most comprehensive IMO. There sites are privately maintained.

I'm not aware of any single "official" site that has all of the information. The value of sites like Cruise Junkie is their aggregation of information from several sources.

Sent from my iPad using Forums