Acapulco Question * Roberto can you help us?

WeLuvCruzn

Hi! I'm organizing a group to Veladero National Park and the Palma Sola Site but I can't find any information about the ADMISSION FEE.

I've emailed the INAH and no helpful response yet.

Roberto, can you find out what the admission fee is? Has anyone else been there yet?

Thanks! :)

Hi! I'm organizing a group to Veladero National Park and the Palma Sola Site but I can't find any information about the ADMISSION FEE.

I've emailed the INAH and no helpful response yet.

Roberto, can you find out what the admission fee is? Has anyone else been there yet?

Thanks! :)

I'll contact a friend at the fort of Sand Diego, she works for INAH and I'll post a reply tomorrow afternoon (I have the Norwegian Star and a cargo vessel in the morning tomorrow)

Hi Roberto,

One, wellllll... actually.... a few more questions... if you don't mind!

From what I have researched, the Fort and Palma Sola are about 6 km away from each other. Do you know how arranging the guide works?!? Do we need to arrange a guide at the Fort in the morning and then they meet us at a specified time at Palma Sola?!? :confused:

The group was planning to meet at the Fort at 4pm for the drive to Palma Sola -- maybe we need to meet at the Fort earlier?

Do you know what time the Fort closes and what time Palma Sola closes? :confused: Thanks again for all your help! ;)

Hi Roberto,

One, wellllll... actually.... a few more questions... if you don't mind!

From what I have researched, the Fort and Palma Sola are about 6 km away from each other. Do you know how arranging the guide works?!? Do we need to arrange a guide at the Fort in the morning and then they meet us at a specified time at Palma Sola?!? :confused:

The group was planning to meet at the Fort at 4pm for the drive to Palma Sola -- maybe we need to meet at the Fort earlier?

Do you know what time the Fort closes and what time Palma Sola closes? :confused: Thanks again for all your help! ;)

Dear, WLC,

I called Melina and she informed me that Palma Sola closes at 4pm, so you should head out a lot earlier; she will talk to a guide, but let me know at what time you would go there. the guides are on stand by from 9am till 3:45 pm, she told me that last year, theywould call them up, but since it has beena popular stop, guides are available on site, you arrive and just grab one (She's asking how much they charge, as well)

It takes about 20 minutes to get there from the pier.

The fort closes at 06:30 pm and is closed on Mondays, you can go first to Palma sola, then to the fort.

Archived