Customer service phone numbers

versuco

Does anyone know if there are numbers for customer service other than 866-234-7350? We have tried that number and get referred back to our PCC to resolve our problem. Since Friday, we have left 4 messages and sent numerous e-mails to our PCC and cannot get a reply. We are platinum status with NCL as it is our favorite cruise line. It took quite a lot of convincing for our 4 friends to join us on this cruise as they had heard negatives about NCL. This issue is not making a good impression with them. I am very annoyed with my PCC right now. Any help with other numbers to call would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you reveal to us what your problem is, someone may be able to tell which department to contact, and how.

Did you tell the phone rep at the general number that you have been unable to reach your PCC? If you want to change PCCs, ask them to transfer you to a supervisor and they should be able to help you do that.

Edited by hawkeyetlse

This is guest relations before your cruise, you could try this number: 1.866.789.9028 or call the Latitudes number: 1.866.787.1658

Thank you, I will give my PCC until mid-afternoon to call back. If I haven't heard by then, I will try these numbers.

If you reveal to us what your problem is, someone may be able to tell which department to contact, and how.

Did you tell the phone rep at the general number that you have been unable to reach your PCC? If you want to change PCCs, ask them to transfer you to a supervisor and they should be able to help you do that.

Yes, we informed them that we have not been able to reach our PCC. They re-connected us to a live person who looked at our reservations and quickly transferred us to our PCC's #, where we left another unanswered message.

The issue is with the free specialty dining & trying to book Cirque on Epic. It involves 3 reservations and we are trying to get it straightened out. The issue is too complicated to go into detail here. Thanks for your input.

add information

Does anyone know if there are numbers for customer service other than 866-234-7350? We have tried that number and get referred back to our PCC to resolve our problem. Since Friday, we have left 4 messages and sent numerous e-mails to our PCC and cannot get a reply. We are platinum status with NCL as it is our favorite cruise line. It took quite a lot of convincing for our 4 friends to join us on this cruise as they had heard negatives about NCL. This issue is not making a good impression with them. I am very annoyed with my PCC right now. Any help with other numbers to call would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try some of these contacts.

Phone Contacts

Main: (305) 436-4000

Customer Service: (866) 234-7350

Toll Free: (866) 234-7350

International: (305) 436-4000

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services

7665 Corporate Center Dr.

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive

Andy Stuart

President and Chief Operating Officer

7665 Corporate Center Dr.

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4000

astuart@ncl.com

Frank J. Del Rio

Cruise Executive Compensation Breakdown... Del Rio Takes Home $31.9 Million.

Don't have his email but you might try one like the others use.

Edited by seashells
add information