Thrill Theater -- wheelchair accessible?

DrAstroZoom

I'm sailing on the Breeze in April and wondering how wheelchair accessible the Thrill Theater is. I can transfer out of my wheelchair into a theater seat in a pinch, but that only works if there are no steps down to the back row. Any info is appreciated.

I cannot remember if there is room at the end of each row for a wheelchair. It is a small theatre, if I remember correctly four rows of seats. When I try to picture it I think there may be.

Part of the 4th dimension effect is that at various times the row of seats rocks or jiggles. There are other 4d effects and I think you would find it enjoyable if there's room to accommodate your wheelchair.

If it makes any difference the shows are fairly short. Maybe 20-30 minutes. We chose cartoons and I laughed til I hurt at the Roadrunner. Pretty sure that's a generational thing since I was laughing far more than any of the children.

Edited by bury me at sea
Typo. Fat fingers small keyboard syndrome,