Harmony Guarantee Results

When we originally booked back in May, for our Nov 26th cruise,we had a large interior room. On the sale last week we got upgraded to a Ocean Balcony Guarantee for the same cost. It ended up being a D4 on deck 6. We switched that out for a boardwalk balcony on deck 14 because we want to be on the back of the ship, up as close to the flowrider as possible.

Edited by Lordnlkon

GTY assignments don't vary much by ship and are seemingly very random. You will likely end up with some average cabin in the category you booked. I assume you know that once assigned you can move to any other cabin in the exact same category (US booking rules).

GTY assignments don't vary much by ship and are seemingly very random. You will likely end up with some average cabin in the category you booked. I assume you know that once assigned you can move to any other cabin in the exact same category (US booking rules).

Hello Biker19, thank you for the post. I am aware of the rules and very familiar with booking guarantee. I just like hearing what people end up with. :)

There have been probably very few sailings with a GTY category being offered for Harmony so you'll likely get very little feedback on that ship. For other ships, simply do a search for GTY bookings and you'll get plenty of threads with answers.

We booked an inside gty for 3 and was assigned a cat K on deck 3 aft. With the ship so large we were afraid of elevator wait times and most other areas we like are forward so I called up a day after our cabin was assigned and switched it with another cat K no problem. (Though when I called up C&A I didn't mention it was previously a gty.)