Carnival Glory - New Years' Eve - what to wear?

woodpeckers

If he has a tux, I say GO FOR IT! It really classes the place up. We are doing a NYE cruise next year and I am planning on buying a tux just for the occassion! It certainly wouldnt hurt. We saw 2 gentlemen wearing tux's in the MDR on our cruise last April.

If he has a tux, I say GO FOR IT! It really classes the place up. We are doing a NYE cruise next year and I am planning on buying a tux just for the occassion! It certainly wouldnt hurt. We saw 2 gentlemen wearing tux's in the MDR on our cruise last April.

I was on a NYE cruise last year and people were very dressed up!

Go for it!

Hi - we will be joining this cruise on 31 December in Miami.

We are travelling from the UK and my OH has a tux - will NYE be very formal ie, black tie, and should he pack it pls?

TIA

Carnival is never very formal.

We were on the Valor in 2015 and hardly anyone was in a tux. There was a wide range of dress from shorts and tee shirts to suits and evening gowns. It was a great time. There was a party on the Lido deck to welcome in the New Year with free champagne to everyone. Unfortunately I was sick however my husband had a great time ringing in the new year with our friends.

Hello!

We are on your same cruise - Glory NYE! We are going to dress up for dinner and then play by ear for the party late night. Either way we are looking forward to this cruise Soooooooo much as it is our first time cruising over NYE!

Enjoy!