Shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral.

Wildfan43

I couldn't find one when I sailed last December. I found that the best deals were Uber or Fly/Snooze/Cruise depending on your needs. I used Uber both to and from the port and it was the most economical.

Check this links for ideas.

https://www.goportcanaveral.com/services/fly-snooze-cruise.php[/Thanks that's what I thought but didn't think it would hurt to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This was something I have been looking into. Couldn't really find anything solid so was just going to fly to Miami and to the port from there. If NCL did some sort of shuttle I'd maybe rather that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCL does offer shuttle service from MCO to the port & also return from ship to MCO, depends on your flight times. NCL's price is far more than some private companies mentioned.

Any idea what they charge for the shuttle service? I haven't been able to find any info so far.

People said the same thing last year when I asked. "Sure, there is NCL shuttle service." But notice the conspicuous lack of links or even a single step towards more info? Been there. I found info for shuttles and pre-trip hotel stays at every American port of departure - except Canaveral.

Maybe it does exist, I don't know. But I couldn't find any evidence of it. I still can't.

This is from my itinerary

Thu FLIGHT UNITED AIRLINES UA919: HEATHROW LONDON 1

AIRPORT - WASHINGTON

22-Dec 12:00 pm Thu 22-Dec 3:50 pm

Thu FLIGHT UNITED AIRLINES UA419: WASHINGTON - 1

ORLANDO-INTERNATIONAL

22-Dec 5:30 pm Thu 22-Dec 7:50 pm

Thu 22-Dec BUS FROM AIRPORT TO HOTEL 1

Thu 22-Dec Fri 23-Dec AIPORT MARRIOTT LAKESIDE 1

Fri 23-Dec BUS FROM HOTEL TO PORT 1

Fri SHIP DEPARTS ORLANDO-BEACHES-PORT CANAVERAL, 1

FLORIDA, US

23-Dec 4:00 pm

Sat 24-Dec 8:00 am Sat 24-Dec 5:00 pm GREAT STIRRUP CAY, BAHAMAS 1

Sun

This was something I have been looking into. Couldn't really find anything solid so was just going to fly to Miami and to the port from there. If NCL did some sort of shuttle I'd maybe rather that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not for a cruise from Port Canaveral...right? :eek: You would want to fly into Orlando, not Miami, for a cruise from Port Canaveral.

These prices seem high. I can get a private limo for 4 (family) for $200 round trip. Who wants to be stuck waiting in a nasty shuttle bus when you can ride in luxury for $40 dollars more per round trip? Just saying!!

These prices seem high. I can get a private limo for 4 (family) for $200 round trip. Who wants to be stuck waiting in a nasty shuttle bus when you can ride in luxury for $40 dollars more per round trip? Just saying!!

Agreed. Town car was an option I looked at. I often use town car service in Orlando as it is only a little more than a cab. I did go with Uber X which was about $45 each way. If you are alone, the shuttles may not be a bad choice, but for a family it is priced too high.

Wild fan

The cost is $35.00/person each way. Even though it is more expensive than some, we booked this for a senior travelling by themselves as she thought it would be the easiest & most convenient for her.

People said the same thing last year when I asked. "Sure, there is NCL shuttle service." But notice the conspicuous lack of links or even a single step towards more info? Been there. I found info for shuttles and pre-trip hotel stays at every American port of departure - except Canaveral.

Maybe it does exist, I don't know. But I couldn't find any evidence of it. I still can't.

You call reservations and have the shuttle from MCO to PC aaded to your reservation. Simple. The transfer is added to your eDocs. If you fly in day of cruise, they meet and help you from baggage claim. They use full size motor coaches for the 1 hour ride to the port. Once your bags are loaded on the bus, they are delivered directly to your stateroom. No fussing with bags at the port. You walk straight to check in. Simple, fast, easy, comfortable ride (not crammed into a van). We were on the last Caribbean cruise out of PC in April.

Norwegian Cruise Line representatives are available between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm. Guests arriving prior to day of sailing requesting transfers on day of sailing should meet at the following airport location: Level 1 on terminal B across from HERTZ car at 10:00am. Please have your transfer vouchers ready. Transportation is arranged as a scheduled shuttle service, based on guests arrival time and numbers. You may experience a short wait until the arrival of the next available shuttle. Transfers are non refundable and no credit will be given for any unused portion.

Edited by BirdTravels

I was wondering if NCL has a shuttle from the airport to the cruise terminal? If so is that something you can sign up for ahead of time? Thanks for any help with this.

Thought I would share what I have booked already. Cortrans-shuttle.com is a family owned business with fabulous reviews. 20$ ea way or 40$ RT from MCO to the port. I have them due to pick me up the 4th between 9:50a and 10:10a at my hotel Lobby in Orlando, and have return scheduled for the latest 10:30a disembarkation pick up for 40$. My flight out is not till 7p so will likely rent a car in Orlando when I get there for the day and go to a park or find something to do till I need to be at the airport 5:30p. I know if you book Aquatica in advance for a certain day it can be very inexpensive so I might do that(like 25-30$ for the day) but it has been a while since I went to Sea World so maybe that?? sorry, thinking out loud. When is your flight out? Worth it to rent the car just to have a place to put my luggage for the time.

I hope the info helps, the shuttle I picked was the 1st available for the 4th and nice I don't have to get up ungodly early... See you guyseither the night of the 3rd for dinner, on the shuttle, or on the Ship!!

Thought I would share what I have booked already. Cortrans-shuttle.com is a family owned business with fabulous reviews. 20$ ea way or 40$ RT from MCO to the port. I have them due to pick me up the 4th between 9:50a and 10:10a at my hotel Lobby in Orlando, and have return scheduled for the latest 10:30a disembarkation pick up for 40$. My flight out is not till 7p so will likely rent a car in Orlando when I get there for the day and go to a park or find something to do till I need to be at the airport 5:30p. I know if you book Aquatica in advance for a certain day it can be very inexpensive so I might do that(like 25-30$ for the day) but it has been a while since I went to Sea World so maybe that?? sorry, thinking out loud. When is your flight out? Worth it to rent the car just to have a place to put my luggage for the time.

I hope the info helps, the shuttle I picked was the 1st available for the 4th and nice I don't have to get up ungodly early... See you guyseither the night of the 3rd for dinner, on the shuttle, or on the Ship!!

Thanks for more info. Right now we have a stay and cruise package booked but their shuttle doesn't leave until 11:30 for the cruise. Trying to find something that leaves earlier. I will definitely be looking into Cortrans.

W

What hotel are you staying at in Orlando?

It should work for us to meet up for supper on the 3rd.

W

What hotel are you staying at in Orlando?

It should work for us to meet up for supper on the 3rd.

I think we talked about this in the roll call. I am at the Best Western Inn and Suites which is about 3miles from your place. Will try to see if there is some type of eatery between, however my flight doesn't get in till 6 something in the evening so only if you are up for a late dinner. I am fine on my own too, there is a Waffle house right next door so worse come to worse I can always go there and clog up my arteries.

This is going to be Epic!