Those who have tried Steakhouse Selection on American Table Menu

^^^ This!!! Seaday Brunch Steak & Eggs = filet mignon for free. I actually enjoyed it more than the surf & turf that I paid the $20 upcharge for in the MDR.

Had it on the Glory a couple weeks ago and it was TINY compared to past cruises. Maybe a little larger than a silver dollar. It was good but nowhere near the quality of the Steakhouse Filet.

Edited by firemanbobswife

What did you enjoy most from this selection? I may only be able to splurge once! 😀

Honestly, I would say it is not worth it if it is a "splurge" and you are counting your $. As others have noted, the steakhouse is only $35 ($15 more than the entree) and worth every penny. As a couple, we can eat there for $75, where Ruth's Chris would cost us $250 easy, and the quality and ambiance are comparable. It's just not worth that extra charge, especially in your case, where they can't prepared it as it should be - in the steakhouse. I would spend my $20 on 2 martini's in Alchemy instead!

No I saw other people that had it too. They were all the same size.

Well that's disappointing. We're 2 for 2 this year getting great cuts. We'll definitely ask before we order again - and go with a double if they're sending 'em out small! ;)

Well that's disappointing. We're 2 for 2 this year getting great cuts. We'll definitely ask before we order again - and go with a double if they're sending 'em out small! ;)

Can probably look around at plates as you enter...I think that is the most popular item at brunch. And it goes fantastically with a bloody mary....:cool: