pearl obstructed ocean view deck 8 question

lovebears

We have never sailed on NCL and need help choosing an obstructed OV on the Pearl. There are just 2 of us, so don't need a 4 person cabin. Are there any cabins on deck 8 that have a less obstructed view? Thank you in advance!

We were the dawn 2 weeks ago and had cabin 8010 very far forward. The walking ditNce to anywhere was far. The cabin rolled really hard and the sound of the waves hitting the hull sounded like a sledgehammer hitting the side of our cabin waking us up. Not reconvening a forward ocean view

We have never sailed on NCL and need help choosing an obstructed OV on the Pearl. There are just 2 of us, so don't need a 4 person cabin. Are there any cabins on deck 8 that have a less obstructed view? Thank you in advance!

If you look at Cabin Reviews section here on CC, you may find it helpful. At least I did. Look at the Pearl, Jewel, Jade and Gem and you may get a lot of different cabin choices.

I recently booked on the Jade 8066. It is a sideways cabin. From reviews it seems that you look right Through a Life Boat for a kind of ok view. I've read about some cabins having 2 skinny windows, some have a big picture window. Some cabins look between the life boats, some look through life boat windows and then some are "fully" obstructed.

I've also recently been assigned cabin 8080 on the Pearl whenI selected an OK guarantee cabin. I don't mind, as even the little light will be nice. I picked the category as it was more financially advantageous than an inside cabin at the time of my booking.

Not really.

The only reason to take those cabins would be if they were cheaper than an Inside because they are a little larger and being on Deck 8 is kind of handy to O'Sheehan's and the Atrium. You'll get some natural light, but you're going to see lifeboats.

How about these OV cabins deck 8 for obstruction 8562/8062. 8576 or 8068...thanks do much

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

This link may help you in your decision: If you don't see a cabin number listed for the Pearl, then search it for Jewel, Gem or Jade

http://www.cruisecritic.com/norwegian-pearl-deck-plans/dp/obstructed-oceanview-ok/cc/

This link from the Jewel OK cabins has a review that lists lots of different cabin numbers: Your 8068 was mentioned.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/norwegian-jewel-deck-plans/dp/obstructed-oceanview-ok/cc/

Edited by djmess