Ocean suite perks on Magic

crusing48/51

Wanted to post about our ocean suite perks on the Magic. We were in 7363, midship. We had priority boarding, got 2 free huge bottles of water, had priority tender, and priority debark at the ports. Also a free bag of laundry, and confirmed dining preference. We had FTTF luggage tags as well.

We are gold VIFP level, so no platinum perks yet. Hopefully in 3 more cruises.

Hope this helps with the perks questions. Also, will answer what I can about the Magic. Great ship!

• 2 months later...
Was there anything that those who paid for fttf got that we suite guests dont? And do suite guest still get the short line for the excursion and custeromer service desk?

Thanks in advance

Off the top of my head, I know that FTTF allows you to access your room when you board and Suites do not get that. If you are staying in a suite, your boarding pass will probably have FTTF on it but that only so they know to go ahead and deliver your bags early.

Sorry, it is not listed that suite guest get luggage early and they also do not have access to the priority guest service line. I have read a few time on CC where some of the suite guest have been getting luggage early so maybe some ships do it that way.

Was there anything that those who paid for fttf got that we suite guests dont? And do suite guest still get the short line for the excursion and custeromer service desk?

Thanks in advance

We had priority boarding on our boarding pass, and fttf on our luggage tags. We did not get into our cabin earlier, and we did not get priority line at guest services. That is for fttf and platinum and diamond, not suite guests.

fttf get into their cabins earlier, and get the line at guest services. suite guests do not, unless they are platinum or diamond, or purchased fttf.