Escape aft balcony

yummysbakery

9, 12, 15, 11, 14, 10, 13 - largest/deepest to smallest/least deep.

11 & 14 are very close (might even switch order after exact measurement) but 9 & 12 are much larger than 10 & 13.

We just returned from our Aft facing balcony on the Escape. Thanks to posters here, I was knew to ask for Deck 12 (deck 9 all gone). They first offered Deck 13 & 14. Not sure of exact measurements but my DH walked it off as about 8ft wide by 10 ft deep. Had room for two loungers, two chairs and a small table. Absolutely loved it. Thanks to posters here for the deck info:D

Edited by Sand and Seas
adding info

I was on the Escape in May on 9th deck Aft. It has the bed next to the balcony. I believe there are others with the bathroom closer to the balcony.

Does anyone know which decks have which H6 layout?

Thanks,

Coy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

9, 12, 15, 11, 14, 10, 13 - largest/deepest to smallest/least deep.

11 & 14 are very close (might even switch order after exact measurement) but 9 & 12 are much larger than 10 & 13.

We booked 15280, are those balconies subject to the same list above?

We booked 15280, are those balconies subject to the same list above?

Yes, Deck 15 isn't bad for depth but you need to consider noise from above. Some say they hear the chairs in the buffet scraping overhead very early, and others say they hear the music from late night parties at Spice H20 two decks up. I have no personal knowledge of that deck, but that's what I read in my research to pick a deck.

Ok so what decks for the largest Epic aft balcony. Booking a last min cruise. On a side note surprised both ships have lots of afts left!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure all afts on Epic are the same size, unless you're in an aft penthouse suite. The ends on each floor might be a tiny bit bigger.

• 11 months later...

We are currently booked on NCL Escape in cabin 9318 (H6, I believe). From what I understand, this deck has the deepest balcony of the aft penthouse cabins, but is there a difference in the room sizes? On the deck plan, it looks like deck 9 has smaller cabins. Is that true?

We are currently booked on NCL Escape in cabin 9318 (H6, I believe). From what I understand, this deck has the deepest balcony of the aft penthouse cabins, but is there a difference in the room sizes? On the deck plan, it looks like deck 9 has smaller cabins. Is that true?

All H6 living-rooms are the same except for mirror image between port and starboard. The master bedroom/master bathroom comes in 2 configurations (A & B). All "A"s are the same, all "B"s are the same. Deck 9 is configuration A on Escape (master bedroom is near the balcony).

I was on the Escape in May on 9th deck Aft. It has the bed next to the balcony. I believe there are others with the bathroom closer to the balcony.

Does anyone know which decks have which H6 layout?

For Escape...

Decks 11 and 14 are configuration B

All other decks are configuration A

All H6 living-rooms are the same except for mirror image between port and starboard. The master bedroom/master bathroom comes in 2 configurations (A & B). All "A"s are the same, all "B"s are the same. Deck 9 is configuration A on Escape (master bedroom is near the balcony).

Thank you!