When do Show Reservations Open

Booked on OTS 5/07/17. Dining reservations opened this weekend. How far out before departure do Entertainment options open for reservations?

This question is a good reason to check out your cruise's roll call. As mentioned several times, "it varies". I believe one person on each ship is responsible for determining this and they do several cruises at a time. If they open one month of cruises at a time, which I have seen, some people's cruise opens a month ahead of the others. In the long term look at the Oasis class they opened up around 45 days out back in 2011 and 2013, but sometime around 2015 they started opening 90 to 100 days out.

This is one advantage to being in a roll call. You usually can't check multiple times a day, but someone in your group is usually checking and can/will report.

Going on Ovation of the Seas when she comes to Australia in February. So as I understand it, you have to book the entertainment ahead of time. Is this the production shows in the theatre? Do you miss out if you don't book? Also, do you have to book things like Northstar too? Thanks so much.

Going on Ovation of the Seas when she comes to Australia in February. So as I understand it, you have to book the entertainment ahead of time. Is this the production shows in the theatre? Do you miss out if you don't book? Also, do you have to book things like Northstar too? Thanks so much.

You don't have to book but if you don't book you have to go in the standby line and wait until 10 minutes before showtime to be let in and you may not find great seats. You can make reservations for the production shows as well as Northstar and Ifly.