Carnival Hub App

Lyn1Lyn

You can download it now via the App Store or Google Play. I have it now, when you are not on the ship it counts down to your next cruise.

Once you get on board you'll see options to add the texting option, which is $5 per device. If you only use it to supplement the Fun Times, then its free to use.

We tried to use it on Sunshine a couple of weeks ago. Fee was $5 per phone and it was a total flop. Text wouldn't go thru, or would come through 6 hours later while we were in bed. I called and got my money back. We might try it one more time on Magic in December to see if helps with communication with our boys - but they have always functioned fine without it in the past.

Carnival hub app came in handy!! 1st the countdown part is lovely. Also having the fun times on the app & getting notifications when it's almost time for stuff to start. I loved that part we didn't miss anything that we wanted to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can this be used on the Pride?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just got off the Pride on Sunday and we were unable to use the app. Other people were able to though..but not everyone. We went to guest services twice to try to get it fixed and they couldn't fix it. They did end up giving us $100 worth of free drink tickets and BF got the $70 internet package for free..without us even asking for it. It pays to be nice :)

We loved it. No problems with chat, and it was very handy for finding activities and setting reminders. Also handy for keeping ship time.

Just used it on the Breeze and Loved it. I didn't even look at funtimes, so much easier on app. Chat worked well for our group.

You can get more information at the link below.

The Hub app is free to use to get onboard information. Each guest pays $5 to text one another with the app. This is not also an Internet plan, which is a separate purchase. But each user can access the Internet across multiple devices; you just have to log out of one device and log onto the next device.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app

I bought it for my 2 girls and I to use on the Triumph this past week. Worked flawlessly. We were able to text to meet up places to eat or play a game. Loved it, texted went right through with no issues at all. We do have phones with the latest operating systems on them though so that may make a difference in performance.

I also purchased the lowest social media package for my phone, the $5 per day one to FB message DH back home each day and again it worked with no issues. Wasn't able to upload any pictures to FB with it, it would time out but chatting, messaging and surfing fb worked perfect.