All Havana cabins - interiors, Balconies & Suites

Yurita

First of all, I apologize if this questions has been previously asked.

I have not cruised Carnival in 7 years and decided to give the Vista a try. After a dinner conversation, and cabin categories discussion, we decided to book a Havana room.

I called Carnival this morning to book and was shocked to know that ALL Havana cabins (interiors, balconies and suites) are SOLD OUT :eek:! Seriously? the cruise we are planning is 7 months away!

So, just wondering if this is the 'norm' with the Havana cabins... I guess we need to book a year in advanced (at least) .

Edited by Yurita

They sell out fast. The Havana cabins have access to the Havana bar, pool area and guaranteed loungers that other passengers do not have access too.

On our Vista cruise, all Havana cabins were sold 14 months out.

You might be able to book one when final payment is due and someone cancels.

If you try to book a Havana Cabin 7 months out you won't have much luck. Keep checking back, they pop up once in a while. I booked 400+ days out and Havanas were gone. Final payment was yesterday, and two Havanas became available.

Do mock bookings daily they pop up on and off. When I originally booked there were none available so I booked a normal room checked back a couple months later and they had 1 Havana interior available so I called and switched rooms. Out of curiosity I keep checking weekly after that and saw several Havana balconies come available

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Do mock bookings daily they pop up on and off. When I originally booked there were none available so I booked a normal room checked back a couple months later and they had 1 Havana interior available so I called and switched rooms. Out of curiosity I keep checking weekly after that and saw several Havana balconies come available

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That's exactly what I'm doing. Hopefully something will open up soon.

• 4 weeks later...
First of all, I apologize if this questions has been previously asked.

I have not cruised Carnival in 7 years and decided to give the Vista a try. After a dinner conversation, and cabin categories discussion, we decided to book a Havana room.

I called Carnival this morning to book and was shocked to know that ALL Havana cabins (interiors, balconies and suites) are SOLD OUT :eek:! Seriously? the cruise we are planning is 7 months away!

So, just wondering if this is the 'norm' with the Havana cabins... I guess we need to book a year in advanced (at least) .

I booked this upcoming cruise 11 months ago and there were no havana cabins available. Once i knew that, i booked an interior cabin, you can upgrade but cant downgrade. I would have upgraded to a balcony if I hadnt gotten a havana cabin. I looked almost every day to make sure one didnt open up. The problem with booking a year or so in advance is that people change their minds or emergencies come up so those rooms open. There was actually three that opened for the NYE cruise and I grabbed one. So I say take a chance 🙂