Opinions? VOS JS9608 or GS1548 ?

Dorie7

Hello,

I have been waiting to get a chance at a Grand Suite for our Transatlantic Cruise on Voyager of the Seas for next May. Today, suite 1548 became available. However, it is very far forward on the ship and below the pool and whirlpool area. I was wondering if I would regret spending the extra $1100.00 to be in a less desirable location than our Junior Suite 9608 which is right next to the bump and below a passenger deck on deck 9. I have lots of questions! WOuld noise from moving deck chairs be a problem in 1548? I am also concerned about motion and seasickness in the forward location. Plus, Are there additional perks for a GS over a JS that would make the change worthwhile? Please help me decide, I only have 24 hours to choose!

Thanks,

Dorie

In September my husband and I had 1568 on VOS. It was a wonderful room. Inside the room all you can hear is the waves from outside. Every once in a while you on the balcony you can hear the scrapping of the lounge chair from the deck above. It wasn't real annoying or loud. It didn't bother us in the least. The Grand suite was incrediable and the concierge lounge was the best. Hopefully Josephine is still there. She was the most pleasant and upbeat person, she totally took care of you. We wanted to take her home with us. Go for the Grand Suite you won't regret it.

Archived