Social Internet Package Question

NoName

• 3 months later...

I went with the streamer package and had a similar question - here is what they said when I emailed:

The streamer package is our highest possible package you could book which allows you to connect up to 4 devices whether this be a mobile, tablet, or laptop. The package is priced at £49 and allows you access to emails, audio, and video. Limit for this package is up to 1800MBS. You will be able to use more than one device at any one time, although you would be using the same usage limit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I posted pictures to Facebook and used the messenger app on my phone last week on the Divina.

You cannot click through to web links posted on Facebook though. Using social media as a browser is blocked.

Can you upload picture to Facebook on the surfer package and can you use ways ap

I posted pictures to Facebook and used the messenger app on my phone last week on the Divina.

You cannot click through to web links posted on Facebook though. Using social media as a browser is blocked.

Sorry I meant to say wats app

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry I meant to say wats app

Had the social plan last week on Divina. It was helpful to keep in touch since regular texting didn't work. We all had iPhones so Imessage works if you're on their Internet. And also WhatsApp so i alternated between the two. Sometimes with iMessage it looks like it didn't go through because there's no delivered notification but the other person did see it and with WhatsApp you can tell if the person read it by the checkmarks [emoji12]

We used Facebook messenger and also could post and read Facebook posts (but not view videos or open links posted on facebook).

Be aware though that it shuts off after two hours so you need to repeatedly logon but still not a bad deal for $20 for the week considering the last cruises we were on we had nothing except a dry erase board or messages left on the stateroom phone!