Disembarkation-What to Expect Video

GoProCruiser

Hi everyone! This past summer I sailed on the Grand Princess to Alaska for 10 days. I made videos of my whole cruise. I just got done making this one which I think would help a lot of first time cruisers. Here's what you can expect on disembarkation day-for most of the cruise lines; not just Princess. I hope this video answers any questions one might have. Hope you enjoy! If you watch it on YouTube, make sure to watch it in HD for the best video quality! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

An 8 minute 37 second video that can be summarized in 4 words - "walk off the ship".

DON

This video is intended for people who would like to see the actual process instead of just being told, you walk off the ship. If you have nothing nice to say, just move along. No need to be negative on something that doesn't concern you.

This video is intended for people who would like to see the actual process instead of just being told, you walk off the ship. If you have nothing nice to say, just move along. No need to be negative on something that doesn't concern you.

Exactly! I knew you just "walk off the ship" but until seeing the INFORMATIVE video on it, I didn't fully understand the process. I appreciated you posting it OP!

Exactly! I knew you just "walk off the ship" but until seeing the INFORMATIVE video on it, I didn't fully understand the process. I appreciated you posting it OP!

Thanks for your support! I'm really glad the video helped! For me, I like researching things so I made this to hopefully help others on questions I might have had that they might have as well.

Edited by GoProCruiser

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the video even though I have cruised before. First timers should find it very informative. Just a question. No where on the video did I see where you dinged off the ship so that it can zero the count of passengers. Did I just miss it or did you not video that??

Thanks for the video.

I watched the video even though I have cruised before. First timers should find it very informative. Just a question. No where on the video did I see where you dinged off the ship so that it can zero the count of passengers. Did I just miss it or did you not video that??

Thanks for the video.

Thank you so much! We did ding off the ship. Lol. It's right before we stepped off...the security person was standing there so I had to turn off my camera. So it was like 30 or so seconds before stepping over the ship.

Thank you so much! We did ding off the ship. Lol. It's right before we stepped off...the security person was standing there so I had to turn off my camera. So it was like 30 or so seconds before stepping over the ship.

Thanks. I had actually watched it twice thinking I missed it.